Islam is the true and perfect religion and the Holy Quran is the only book without any errors and contains only the facts with complete authority. Quran is the book of Allah (SWT) revealed to our beloved Prophet (P.B.U.H). To completely understand the teachings of the Islam, it is necessary to learn and understand the Quran in its true essence. The Quran is the only book which is a source of spiritual and religious guidance for all humanity regardless of the time and location. Quran is the only source of peace, harmony and happiness both in this world and the hereafter. Learn and understand the teachings Quran using the “Quran Majeed” App developed by PDMS for both Android & iOS
In Holy Quran, Allah (SWT) says:
“And this is a Book which We have revealed as a blessing: so follow it and be righteous, that ye may receive mercy” (Quran, 6: 155).
The Holy Quran is essential for all Muslims in their life no matter social, personal, political and economical we can say that it is a living reality for Muslims to take guidance from the Noble Quran. In Holy Quran Allah Almighty directly communicating or addressing every person so we can communicate with Allah Almighty through Nimaz (Salat) and He (SWT) is communicating with us through Noble Quran.
The teachings of the Holy Quran are essential for everyone and no matter the things can social, political, personal, economical or based on a society as a whole, Quran has covered each and everything. This is the reason why Quran is called the Book which is not just for mere reading but it defines a perfect way of life for all the humans living in any part of the world.
The every verse and word of the Holy Quran is timeless and it is and shall remain valid and relevant for times to come till the day of judgement. So anyone who is looking to seek guidance from Allah (SWT) must recite the Holy Quran and understand it because it is the only way the believers of Allah (SWT) will become successful not only in this world but in the hereafter as well.
Allah (SWT) says in the Holy Quran:
“The Quran is guidance and glad tidings for those who believe” (Quran, 2:97).
Quran represents the crux of Islam and defines what it requires from its readers and that is, to learn, understand and adopt it in our daily life.
Role of Quran in Life of Muslims
The Holy Quran plays a great and vital role in our lives. Below we will discuss some points from which all of us can realize that we should always take guidance from Noble Quran no matter how big or small is the situation in which we are facing difficulty.
The importance of the Holy Quran in the life of a muslim is very significant and should play a vital role in the overall development of the human in general. Below mentioned are the few points and verses on how we can take guidance from it to prepare for the hereafter.
- Quran not only focuses on the bigger picture but also thoroughly explain the minute details. In one of the verses Allah (SWT) teaches us to treat our parents with gentle care. Allah (SWT) says in the Quran:
“[He commands] that you not associate anything with Him, and to parents, good treatment” (Quran, 6:151).
- Quran always teaches us to adopt halal practices for our own betterment. Allah (SWT) mentioned in the Holy Quran:
“So whoever would hope for the meeting with his Lord – let him do righteous work and not associate in the worship of his Lord anyone” (Quran, 18:110)
- Quran teaches us to speak the truth no matter what’s the situation is.
- Holy Quran saves us from from our Nafs and tells us that these worldly pleasures are temporary . In the Holy Quran Allah (SWT) says:
“Beautified for people is the love of that which they desire – of women and sons, heaped-up sums of gold and silver, fine branded horses, and cattle and tilled land. That is the enjoyment of worldly life, but Allah has with Him the best return.” (Quran, 3:14)
- Quran obliges us to be clean in our daily life routine and made it 50% of our imaan. Allah Almighty says in the Quran:
“Allah does not intend to make difficulty for you, but He intends to purify you and complete His favor upon you that you may be grateful.” (Quran, 5:6)
- Quran guides us to make different decisions in our daily life
- Quran comples and orders us to worship the Allah (SWT) and not to commit shirk in any form.
- The Holy Quran discards racism and explains to us how Allah judges according to our level of righteousness alone. Allah (SWT) says in the Quran:
“And We divided them throughout the earth into the nations. Of them some were righteous, and of them, some were otherwise. And We tested them with good [times] and bad that perhaps they would return [to obedience].” (Quran, 7:168)
- The Noble Quran encourages us to love our wives, be patient with them, be kind, affectionate, and be just.
- Holy Quran teaches us to be grateful for tests that may come in the form of trials and hardships. Quran also teaches us not to lose hope and stay connected with Allah Almighty through prayers and always remembers Him in any kind of situation.
- Quran teaches us to be humble and kind to everyone in this world.
- Holy Quran transforms us both physically and spiritually which enables us to become better muslims and the doers of good.
- Quran guides and demands the muslim ummah to avoid conflict and bring peace and unity among themselves.
It is very important for every muslim to implement teachings of the Holy Quran in their daily lives because it is the only way of salvation at the day of judgement. Quran is the only book in this universe which teaches us the way of life and orders us to submit to the will of the Allah (SWT) no matter what. So we should always thrive to become better muslims everyday and make teachings of the Holy Quran part of our daily routine and practices.